"maybe teaching isn't for me..
maybe I should go back and help my father in the restaurant..."
maybe I should go back and help my father in the restaurant..."
That line comes from a movie i watched some time ago. I can't remember what show was that but i kind of remember repeating that to rc, and some other people, i think. I actually jotted down that line in my MooLoo Cow notebook after the show.
argh.
Hmmm, there are two things i like being in LD. I love the foggy mornings. It can be really foggy and all, and that gives me some thrill to get up early. Second thing -- being a chef. I picked up cooking ever since i landed here. I get to experiment some new dishes, re-create the dishes served in my family restaurant and that really helps bringing my HOME to LD. I enjoyed preparing meals -- the cutting, the planning, and all that comes with cooking. That gives me some adrenaline rush and helps to reduce stress. haha. What a good way to cut off the stress after a day of dealing with *ahem* kids!
now we have gotten ourselves an induction cooker. there's going to be more fun coming. ;)
Next round, probably will get hold of some other stuff and start making some cool drinks. It's quite difficult to get them in LD. Well, and probably can try baking too! Meanwhile, i shall start keeping a record of the dishes i cooked - chinese and western. Isn't that awesome?
Oh well, I guess AFC and T&L have become my favourite Astro channels.
Life can be good in this place and wherever you are. As you want it to be.
Happy Easter!
argh.
Hmmm, there are two things i like being in LD. I love the foggy mornings. It can be really foggy and all, and that gives me some thrill to get up early. Second thing -- being a chef. I picked up cooking ever since i landed here. I get to experiment some new dishes, re-create the dishes served in my family restaurant and that really helps bringing my HOME to LD. I enjoyed preparing meals -- the cutting, the planning, and all that comes with cooking. That gives me some adrenaline rush and helps to reduce stress. haha. What a good way to cut off the stress after a day of dealing with *ahem* kids!
now we have gotten ourselves an induction cooker. there's going to be more fun coming. ;)
Next round, probably will get hold of some other stuff and start making some cool drinks. It's quite difficult to get them in LD. Well, and probably can try baking too! Meanwhile, i shall start keeping a record of the dishes i cooked - chinese and western. Isn't that awesome?
Oh well, I guess AFC and T&L have become my favourite Astro channels.
Life can be good in this place and wherever you are. As you want it to be.
Happy Easter!
2 comments:
Life can be good in this place and wherever you are. As you want it to be.
"From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live." - Acts 17:26
Blessed Easter!
indeed, He determined the time and the exact place we should live.
thank you for the timely reminder, Ben! ;)
Got this during the easter service this morning : "Do not look for the Living among the dead; and do not be the dead among the living."
Blessed Easter to you too!
Post a Comment