Tuesday, April 20, 2010

done.

i am truly glad that the Science Show is over.

The show went on quite well and i am happy with my students' presentation because they did their best and they enjoyed the whole experience - from deciding the science topics and the experiments to preparing for the day... Of course, they were nervous and stuttered a bit here and there... it's normal la. The best thing was, they showed themselves that they are able to overcome those problems. Selected or not, it doesn't matter a lot *at least personally. although i did feel some kind of stress due to expectations from here and there*. On my part, i could have done more. i could have been a little bit more committed than I already am. i could have.

Today is one of the jimo days.


I see your footsteps in the sand
As you journey on across this land
But if you should fall on your way
Then I will carry you that day
Cause I’m there
I’m there too
Yeah I’m there too

I see your face in mine
And I know there’ll come a time
When you will take my hand
And I will understand
That you’re there too
When you will take my hand
And I will understand
That you’re there
You’re there too
-Michelle Featherstone, I'm There Too-

In the process of building up more walls.
I need to retreat into my little world.

Next task - get ready for the darn interview.

No comments: