Today will be my 4th day working in the Disney thingy. 5 hours a day. Dressing up little boys and little girls, bringing them to get a photo shoot. Oh well, I thank God that I am not doing Early Childhood Education. Haha.. Aww, dont' get me wrong. The kids are fine and I am enjoying myself. I guess the difficult part of it is that I don't really mix well with strangers -- adults and kids alike. It's pretty hard for me to erm, be super dupper friendly with kids even though some of them are quite adorable. And the parent-factor? Help me, man!! My first day of work was the talent contest event -- haha, I was in-charge of back stage thingy, getting the kids ready for the event. Erm, there were some mistakes here and there. But I really thank God that it went on ok. I was dead tired even though I only worked for 5 hours on that day. Haiyo, taking care of the kids can really sap out all my strength.
I tell you, everyday I can get kinda stressful when I am on my way to work (part of it is because of the weather ~ so darn hot when I am driving to work!). I will be thinking about the kids and the parents I am going to meet within that 5 hours, thinking about how to deal with them... blah blah blah... What can I do? Pray lor! =)
Well well, I don't think I should miss this out ... I think my supervisor is kinda cun... hahaha... Serious! He is so gentleman, friendly, soft spoken(he speaks very softly), well mannered. cute. i like his earrings. Ahhh, I don't how la to decribe. My boss? Haha.. I will always remember the way he says, "Wah.. if this this this happen, I sweat ar...!", all these come with the action of wiping his face. "Wah.. if this this this happen, die ar.. I tell you.", another action of bending his index finger. Funny and interesting people to work with. I think it's challenging to me because these people set high standards and quality of the work and services they provide. I believe that 'whatever lar', 'like that lor' and 'never mind lar' never existed in their dictionaries.
So much about work yeah.
I have finished the book The Time Traveler's Wife. Finally. Haha. Yeah, the genetic disorder thingy is memang tak masuk akal. But the love story... Ahh.... the love story is so .. erm.. beautiful.. and yet so kesian.. awwww.... =(
Some other updates...My bro is going for a school trip next monday. Guess what, he has already started packing his stuff yesterday. Oh my gosh! He is even more terror than me. I pack about maximum 4 days earlier for camps and trips, but he packs one week earlier! Haiyo, he is so cute, I tell you. =)
Oohh.. I am wondering how my MooLoo is doing. Hope it is fine. My aquarium of fish? My vampire? My Alien? Sigh, the internet connection at home doesn't allow me to spend(waste) time Facebook-ing.... neh... that's why I am cyber cafe now! =p
2 comments:
which side is ur supervisor's earring?
so cun..get his number la!! tak kan tengok saja. tak syok la
hahahaha
Haha.. earrings on both sides la. yeah man.. wait till u see him on sunday. Look out for a guy sitting with the DJ. =)
Post a Comment