Come on, 4 more days to go!!
All I need to do is just to help them with some makeover thingy...
and they will be mighty glad and happy...
O' my little princes and princesses...
Oh my oh my...
***
All I need to do is just to help them with some makeover thingy...
and they will be mighty glad and happy...
O' my little princes and princesses...
Oh my oh my...
***
Oh well, one day I shall put up some picz of me with the kids. Erm, actually it's quite satisfying to see the kids feeling so fulfilled after taking pictures in those costumes. They are a bunch of cute kids. But, they are kind of testing my patience. Hmm, I just finished watching Evan Almighty and there's this part where 'God' is talking to Joan, Evan's wife.
So, when we pray for patience.. does God just give us patience?
Or does He give us the opportunity to be patient?
Or does He give us the opportunity to be patient?
Me: Alright, point taken.
***
Come on, 4 more days to go!!
All I need to do is just to help them with some makeover thingy...
and they will be mighty glad and happy...
O' my little princes and princesses...
***
Come on, 4 more days to go!!
All I need to do is just to help them with some makeover thingy...
and they will be mighty glad and happy...
O' my little princes and princesses...
Bring it on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment