Friday, December 7, 2007

life


After trying a few times to get a clear picture.. finally I got it! I have always loved the scenery here. Mornings and evenings. That KFC bucket is the only thing that kinda spoils the view. Some mornings, I would bring my cup of coffee and enjoy the time looking at cars and bikes and buses going up and down the road. For a lazy bum like me who doesn't like to walk much .. this place is the nearest one I could have to be alone and dive into my lala-world. I can see sunsets from here. Sunsets are beautiful. But I have not gotten a chance to snap a nice one. It's all about timing, isn't it? The right timing when the sky is clear, when the sunlight paints the clouds orange.. here and there a bit....

I guess I like the nostalgic feelings which only sunsets could give me. It's beautiful but it only lasts for a short while...

Life

No comments: