Wednesday, December 12, 2007

messy..

Outsiders won't understand that kind of pain. Never mind. Just forget about it.

Dinner was great. Eat, drink. Eat more. Drink more. It has been a long time since the last time I had a drink with friends. Haha =)

I'm not really in the right 'condition' or 'mood' to blog. Lately, I am having some kind of mental-traffic-jammed. *crap*

**
What should I do?

I really don't know...

I am in a mess...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pendek, why la so depressed?

this the season to b jolly.. fa la la

Jia said...

Hahaha.. i know.. Hehehe.. =)

By the way, I am looking forward for ur first *ahem ahem* on your *ahem ahem*...
muahaha

God's grace said...

hey...dinner was really great!!activity after dinner was even greater!! haahaha hahahaha....should hav it more often!!! miss ya!!

Jia said...

hEY, Grace!! Yupz... we should do *that more often.. muahahahaha.. =)

Miss ya too!