Monday, June 16, 2008

rant!!!!

I tell you...
I have never felt
so DEFEATED
by lab reports
darn it!!
I don't know to how to do..
can't even find the relevant stuff...
*minus the fact that i didn't search in the library, i'm lazy*
=(

Yesterday was a real torture. I spent the whole day on lab reports and the assignment. Woke up. Coffee. Stuck on the chair, in front of the laptop. Click here and there. Opened this website and that website and filled my day with plant hormones. More auxin. More cytokinin. More gibberellins. More ethylene. More abscisic acid. More!!!!!!! Argh!!! And I ended my day with the list of research on plant hormones done in 2008. All this was worse than sitting at my little corner to study for the whole day during exam period!

Well, of course, there were some interesting stuff which happened in between and at least it made me awake and made my day more interesting... hehe...
If not, argh....

And now, I am still stuck with lab reports... thinking how to go about it.. due this Wed and I got a test on the same day. *sei larrrr.....*

And why is the weather so darn hot??!!! *sheeesssh*

No comments: