Sunday, June 8, 2008

evening walk

after two years of staying in where I am staying now..
after being advised by KC for many many times that I should go out of my tiny room and berjalan-jalan in campus to release my stress and whatever sampah-sarap in me..

finally I had my super cool evening walk together with Rachel Babe in campus.. talked talked laughed laughed.. all the way to the tasik, to the padang.. walked round the tasik.. down the slope.. watched ppl playing basketball, football.. *i also want to play!!!*.. watched ppl kayaking... =)

I am a lazy bum who doesn't really like to jog. so we just jogged a bit and the rest of the time, we walked.

The best thing.. we walked all the way for good food in Sri Paandi!!!

Talking about exercising and burning fat huh... sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you FINALLY did it :-) Hope it's not your last time!

Jia said...

aha.. ya.. hope it's not my last time eh.. =)