Slept for more than 9 hours.
woke up with a spring on my feet. Jump, Jiahui! I had a big cup of coffee. bummed around online for the whole morning instead of studying for geology test which is on next tuesday.
Lab reports? Argh.. they are piling up and i haven't started at all. not even a line or an alphabet. Terrible me. I am procrastinating.
Had lunch with Rachael the Wong. Nice food. We explored Pusat Kebudayaan while waiting for the HEP to open. Erm, gotta go HEP again on Monday. Never mind. I have gotten used to it. I remembered those days in HEP office. And again, how time flies. =)
And now, back in my room. and i am still bumming online.. sheeeesssssssh...
Stupid ants. Stupid cockroach. I have been busy killing ants that are roaming around on my table. I have tissue papers on both sides of my laptop.. ever ready to kill any ants I spotted roaming around.. First thing of the day, is to inspect my table and mug to see if there's any ant. Darn ants. Go away before I bring in the ant killer powder from China. =)
You know what... On tuesday morning, 6 something, still dark, and only the toilet light was on.. roomie's sound asleep.. J was half awake... climbed down from her double decker.. left foot landed first.. and ..
"Phrekk..."
All these adventures with ants and cockroaches.. i have too many to recount. =)
woke up with a spring on my feet. Jump, Jiahui! I had a big cup of coffee. bummed around online for the whole morning instead of studying for geology test which is on next tuesday.
Lab reports? Argh.. they are piling up and i haven't started at all. not even a line or an alphabet. Terrible me. I am procrastinating.
Had lunch with Rachael the Wong. Nice food. We explored Pusat Kebudayaan while waiting for the HEP to open. Erm, gotta go HEP again on Monday. Never mind. I have gotten used to it. I remembered those days in HEP office. And again, how time flies. =)
And now, back in my room. and i am still bumming online.. sheeeesssssssh...
Stupid ants. Stupid cockroach. I have been busy killing ants that are roaming around on my table. I have tissue papers on both sides of my laptop.. ever ready to kill any ants I spotted roaming around.. First thing of the day, is to inspect my table and mug to see if there's any ant. Darn ants. Go away before I bring in the ant killer powder from China. =)
You know what... On tuesday morning, 6 something, still dark, and only the toilet light was on.. roomie's sound asleep.. J was half awake... climbed down from her double decker.. left foot landed first.. and ..
"Phrekk..."
J: eeeww... why felt like soft soft wan.. what the heck is that?
She skipped a few steps, turned back and.. to her horror.. she saw a black thing struggling to move... *by this time, she's already fully awake, darn it.*
She skipped a few steps, turned back and.. to her horror.. she saw a black thing struggling to move... *by this time, she's already fully awake, darn it.*
J: Darn it! Shuckz! It is a cockroach!!! And I stepped on the cockroach!!! Arrrghhhhhhh, my foot!! My left foot!!!
So, to make sure that the cockroach has no chance of survival AT ALL *i repeat, AT ALL*, J quickly grabbed her BUM shoes and hit it hard on the darn cockroach. Haha...
J: Padan muka!! I mopped the floor the night before and you came and dirtied my floor! Now I have to mop again. Stupid cockroach, serve you right!
And so, I mopped the floor again at 6 something in the morning. Not to forget, I had to scrub my left foot and hands. Climbed back to my bed and still had the feeling that soft thing is stuck to my foot.
J: Padan muka!! I mopped the floor the night before and you came and dirtied my floor! Now I have to mop again. Stupid cockroach, serve you right!
And so, I mopped the floor again at 6 something in the morning. Not to forget, I had to scrub my left foot and hands. Climbed back to my bed and still had the feeling that soft thing is stuck to my foot.
All these adventures with ants and cockroaches.. i have too many to recount. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment