I'm hanging on another day
Just to see what you will throw my way
And I'm hanging on to the words you say
You said that I will, will be ok
Just to see what you will throw my way
And I'm hanging on to the words you say
You said that I will, will be ok
****
a crucial second half of the year. mentally. emotionally. spiritually.
3 weeks of holiday. talked to different people - people who played a part in shaping me into who i am today. i appreciated that. very much.
3 weeks of holiday. talked to different people - people who played a part in shaping me into who i am today. i appreciated that. very much.
you're right. God doesn't want us to live like a slave. He is not a slave master who throws me into some far away land and watches me wading through the crap.
it's time to make things right and make up my mind.
and stop all the whateverlar-anythinglar-i don't care attitude. grrrrh.
the story about Life in LD continues tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment