Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kayaking!

it was so so so so SOOOOOO much FUN!!!!!!
=)

and the best part of it was.....

Ta daaaaa~~~~~!


Yen Yen was the first one who stood up in the kayak
after challenged by Jen Hann....


I had to do it. No choice


Double!!!!
Pik Tze and Jen Hann!




Before we left. =)
Gee... notice my wet shorts and shirt..
almost fell into the lake when i was getting up from the stupid kayak

it was really awesome!
great company. fine weather.
and i'm glad that i went!
=)

pictures taken from Yen's FB

3 comments:

Nalika said...

I should have done that when i was still in UM.

Seems so fun

this girl said...

yes I had loads fun too!

I'm glad you came too, Jiahui! :)

Jia said...

haha .. yeah, nalika... kayaking is fun!! miss you la, pretty sister =)

oh *this girl, this girl*.... i will see you for Rimba Ilmu tmrow and let's be prepared for more FUN!!!! =)