Sometimes love, feels like pain, and sometimes I wonder if it's all the same,
sometimes life, feels just like rain,
cause you never know, when it's gonna fall down on you
Sometimes faith, feels like doubt, and sometimes I wonder if we'll even get out,
sometimes life hurts just like now,
but ya gotta know, it's all gonna come back around
I wish you well, I wish you well, on this trip to find yourself,
I wish you well,wish I could help,
but I can't help you find yourself.
**
my mind is so saturated with different things and i really need a break.
i am still wondering what's on your mind. but i decided i should take everything you say with a pinch of salt and every action you take with the idea that you do not know what you want.
but it's funny how you stayed on my mind. it's funny how i am torn between being rational and irrational. it's funny. it's really funny.
**
i am still wondering what's on your mind. but i decided i should take everything you say with a pinch of salt and every action you take with the idea that you do not know what you want.
but it's funny how you stayed on my mind. it's funny how i am torn between being rational and irrational. it's funny. it's really funny.
**
'Cause every time I fall down, I reach out to You,
and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out,
I'm asking You, to show me what this life is all about.
and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out,
I'm asking You, to show me what this life is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment