Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wow!!!

Came back from work. It was quite fun la. Haha. =)
Wow.. I was going through my usual online activities.. jigsaw puzzle on National Geographic Magazine website.. Just now, I was looking through the cekap photos from the jigsaw puzzle generator.. I was clicking here and there, waiting for the page to load..

the page changed and at that split second,
from the corner of my eyes, I saw this picture which looks soooooo familiar!
I quickly went back to the previous page..


I was like, "Oh my gosh!! It's AJW's red ant!!!!
And so, I went to the Daily dozen...
Wahliao.. it's really the ant pic!!!!

Photo and caption by Adelene Joyce William!!!

Haha.. It's fun.. and amazing.. and interesting.. and exciting
to do a jigsaw puzzle of an ant taken by your friend! =)


Quoting from this giler photographer..

"aiyah..you digital zoom 2x,
go look for ants, be patient, then you click =p"

You rockz wei!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the jigsaw puzzles, but I never found one made from my friend's photo. Very cool!

Jia said...

Haha, yupz, it's cool to do one! =)
I shall wait for the second one from her. Hahaha..