Monday, May 12, 2008

Today is..

my dad's birthday!!!
This is last year's bday pic.. teehee..

Yo, my dad is the cutest (not just because he is not very tall),
the most cekap,
the most patient (but not during working hours),
the best cook,
the greatest man in my life!!!!

I miss the time when we used to play badminton in the evenings.
I like him fetching me around on his kap-chai bike,
from old Honda bike AAG to ACV to the present ADQ.
I like to drive him around.
I admire him for his love and dedication for the family and his work in the restaurant,
no matter how tough it is,
no matter what kind of treatment he receives.
Haha, and he is always on time. Serious.
Cekap giler!

my dad is my hero!!!

and my mum?
my mum is my heroine!!!
she is a cekap mum!
She can sew, she can fix stuff, etc
she is another best cook!
(so i have two best cooks in the family, and therefore i don't cook, you see)
I admire her for being the woman behind the man.
(i know it's kind of a gender bias stuff, but anywayz...)
She is an English-ed who learned chinese
coz she is married to a chinaman who cooks.
(and her written chinese is giler funny)
I admire her for her endurance and perseverance and patience,
not matter how difficult life has been for her.
She is also always on time!
(see, it's in my genes)

i love'em!
just wish that i could tell them this directly
=)

No comments: