It was a good weekend of learning to be in tune with God and people. It went on well and I really thank God for it. Hmm, I don't know why I am having a kind of mixed feelings. Perhaps it's because this is the last planning retreat of my entire uni life. *feeling old huh..* The things we do in planning retreat are more or less the same, although we may have different approaches in doing them. Then, we have different people in the committee, giving the committee different group dynamics year after year. It's so terrific, happening, and exciting, kan? As I looked back, all the three CPRs gave me different sets of experience and they are like another way of charting my uni life. It is something I would anticipate and yet feeling fearful at the same time... Haih, it's complicated la. It all started with 'scratching-head' during first year; 'learning to see bigger picture' during second year; 'venturing and connecting' during third year! I have a good time in all the evaluating and planning sessions over this weekend. I survived! We survived! Fruitful sessions! Good food! Great fun and fellowship! Indeed, God really surprised us. =) *I miss the puppies, awwww...*
"You reap what you sow.." Haha.. I pray and hope I can say that tomorrow and also the day after tomorrow in a positive way. =) Hmm, it wasn't as easy as I expected when it comes to keeping focused throughout the retreat, knowing that there are exams coming up in the next two days after that. It's God who sustained me through the weekend.
This morning quiet time... I was reminded that...
This morning quiet time... I was reminded that...
As the eyes of slaves look to the hand of their master,
as the eyes of a maid look to the hand of her mistress,
so our eyes look to the LORD our God,
till he shows us his mercy.
as the eyes of a maid look to the hand of her mistress,
so our eyes look to the LORD our God,
till he shows us his mercy.
Yupz, at times the tasks and responsibilities given may seem daunting to me. But I can't miss the fact that I learn to trust God more; and to grow as a person, learning new things and gaining new insights as I go through all these things... Thus far has the LORD helped me!
2 comments:
well, i am glad you have grown so much in spiritual and mental aspects. I still remember us in those times. May the Lord continue to grant you joy in serving and be cheerful in giving yourself in expanding the Kingdom!
Hey, MunYee!!! =)
I am very thankful to God for having you as a friend and sister!! I still remember how you have guided me in Follow up, etc, encouraging me in many areas. I truly appreciate you, the m@nly pretty sister! hehe..
You take care, too!! Gonna miss you a lot!!!!!!
Post a Comment