- killing off' the final assignment and presenting it on next wednesday
- d' retreat =)
- study break
- my first paper
- my second paper
- my third paper
- Calculus 3
- Biochem
- Geology
- KDO
- .... I wanna go home!!!!!!
This week was truly crazy. Hehe. The great time spent with friends doing simple stuff. Esp the tiba-tiba decision to join my coursemates for a giler outing. Three years together and this was my first time to go hang out with them. They are a bunch of crazy fellas. And it was fun! =)
I tell you, I am amazed at how I have the strength to carry out things I am supposed to do today. Barely had 3+ hours of sleep the night before. Class at 8, PKV meeting, Makan time, meeting with CGLs, and church cell. My friend, Annie went back last night and terus 'pengsan' until 1pm today. We were on MSN this evening and she wanted to get the video clip of her KO-k dance. We chatted, then I told her that I want go tidur for a while la... And just now she came to my room to get the video clip and told me how she ran to my room straight after I told her that I want to sleep.. By the time she reached my room and knocked on the door, haha.. there's "no one" to open the door dah. And you know what, she is just staying a few doors away. Well, I pengsan on the bed within such a short time.. hebat.. i tell you. =)
Of coz there's always good and not-so-good stuff happening daily. Hmm. Well, pray that God will speak peace into the situations la. hmmm.. not easy eh..
I guess I better go and sleep la. Can't open my eyes dah..
I tell you, I am amazed at how I have the strength to carry out things I am supposed to do today. Barely had 3+ hours of sleep the night before. Class at 8, PKV meeting, Makan time, meeting with CGLs, and church cell. My friend, Annie went back last night and terus 'pengsan' until 1pm today. We were on MSN this evening and she wanted to get the video clip of her KO-k dance. We chatted, then I told her that I want go tidur for a while la... And just now she came to my room to get the video clip and told me how she ran to my room straight after I told her that I want to sleep.. By the time she reached my room and knocked on the door, haha.. there's "no one" to open the door dah. And you know what, she is just staying a few doors away. Well, I pengsan on the bed within such a short time.. hebat.. i tell you. =)
Of coz there's always good and not-so-good stuff happening daily. Hmm. Well, pray that God will speak peace into the situations la. hmmm.. not easy eh..
I guess I better go and sleep la. Can't open my eyes dah..
No comments:
Post a Comment