How am I going to sit for the test later?
Sigh, I have never felt so unprepared for a test.
So many names of enzymes, substrates, this and that staring at me. Oh crap.
Anywayz.. hmm..
Haih, whatever lar..
It's indeed a super duper great challenge for me to do something which I am not used to do. Something which I will usually choose to avoid and let it be... argh... praying for wisdom and courage and strength and sanity of mind. wawawawawawa...
This is tough, I tell you.
Today is gonna be a long day... and dinner at the same place. *=*
I can't stop yawning in the computer lab, haiyo.
I bought some stuff. Hmm, hope I can get it nicely done within these few days... teehee... can't wait for the final product.. =)
Alright, I better continue with my biochem. Should I just give up and sit there and crap whatever names I can remember?
Sigh, I have never felt so unprepared for a test.
So many names of enzymes, substrates, this and that staring at me. Oh crap.
Anywayz.. hmm..
Haih, whatever lar..
It's indeed a super duper great challenge for me to do something which I am not used to do. Something which I will usually choose to avoid and let it be... argh... praying for wisdom and courage and strength and sanity of mind. wawawawawawa...
This is tough, I tell you.
Today is gonna be a long day... and dinner at the same place. *=*
I can't stop yawning in the computer lab, haiyo.
I bought some stuff. Hmm, hope I can get it nicely done within these few days... teehee... can't wait for the final product.. =)
Alright, I better continue with my biochem. Should I just give up and sit there and crap whatever names I can remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment