The patch of blue black on the back of my left hand is kinda cute. *teehee...*
I gotta start doing the report for my teaching aids thingy. Transpiration. Presentation on next Thursday. *stop thinking that you still have a lot of time to spare, Jiahui!* Sigh, I can't remember a single occasion where any of my school teachers use teaching aids during classes, except chalk, blackboard, powerpoint notes(and that's only during F6). And now I have to crack my head, strain my eyes to think of one, to search for one. *_* Haaaa... but thank God that I have one now. Just hope that it works lar. *sheeeesh...*
Today I felt (am feeling) like one of those days after my softball training sessions. And that was 8 years ago. *_* deee duummm....* I can hear the muscle screaming and me literally ouch-ing with every step I took walking up and down, here and there... wonder if I could drive to cell later in this kind of condition.. =)
I gotta start doing the report for my teaching aids thingy. Transpiration. Presentation on next Thursday. *stop thinking that you still have a lot of time to spare, Jiahui!* Sigh, I can't remember a single occasion where any of my school teachers use teaching aids during classes, except chalk, blackboard, powerpoint notes(and that's only during F6). And now I have to crack my head, strain my eyes to think of one, to search for one. *_* Haaaa... but thank God that I have one now. Just hope that it works lar. *sheeeesh...*
Today I felt (am feeling) like one of those days after my softball training sessions. And that was 8 years ago. *_* deee duummm....* I can hear the muscle screaming and me literally ouch-ing with every step I took walking up and down, here and there... wonder if I could drive to cell later in this kind of condition.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment