Wednesday, January 30, 2008

going nuts

God cares for you
More than you care for yourself.

Well well.. He cares for me more than I care for myself huh... Perhaps I have cared too much for myself that I am starting to lose sight of the bigger picture He is trying to show me.

I am not really in the right frame of mind. Haha. I am going nuts.. weeeee...... trying to stop pretending that I am strong. *pretending*... wawawawawa

Assignments and tests. This and that. Here and there. you and me. life and death. rain and shine. laughter and tears. love and hatred. hope and disappointment. sane and insane. sober and drunk. dream and reality.

Haha.. oh ya.. I feel like I am in a daze every time I go for calculus 3. Oh God, help me!!

I'm afraid it's been too long to try to find the reasons why.

What nonsense!

No comments: