After the op..
Mum: Ok, now you are not supposed to eat beef, mutton, prawn, crab, kerang, egg, duck, chicken, sesame seeds, peanuts, yam... *and the list went on and on and on and on*
Me: Haaaaaaaaa......... like that ar?? Until when wei?
Mum: Hmm, should be 100 days punya. At least pun for a month la.
Me: *fainted*
Alright, I listened to her and I didn't eat those things she listed out. I went for dim sum pun I didn't eat the stuff with prawns and sesame seed and yam. *Why did I go eat dim sum then?* And I gave KC the prawns and sotongs in the fried mee.. So, I have been a good girl huh until... last thursday night... with Ai wei, Penjang@Pandek, Divya and Shannon.
Me: Neh, thosai satu. Dan.. mutton satu. Oops, I am not supposed to eat this. Hey, we share this k? I will just eat a little bit. *what an easy way to get away for not being able to resist the temptation*
During LTR dinner time..
Me: Eh, I am not supposed to eat duck also la.
And so Panjang and Boss sacrifice their duck rice and teman me to eat some Homeland mee...
Today... char koay teow...
Habis la.. I ate the prawns and the kerang and otak-otak and sesame seeds on the chee cheong fun. The food is so nice.. esp the prawns and the kerang in the char koay teow. Oh my... how to resist the temptation wei? What the crap, man!
Haiyo.. how wei? Today is only the 18th day.. not even a month!
Mum: Ok, now you are not supposed to eat beef, mutton, prawn, crab, kerang, egg, duck, chicken, sesame seeds, peanuts, yam... *and the list went on and on and on and on*
Me: Haaaaaaaaa......... like that ar?? Until when wei?
Mum: Hmm, should be 100 days punya. At least pun for a month la.
Me: *fainted*
Alright, I listened to her and I didn't eat those things she listed out. I went for dim sum pun I didn't eat the stuff with prawns and sesame seed and yam. *Why did I go eat dim sum then?* And I gave KC the prawns and sotongs in the fried mee.. So, I have been a good girl huh until... last thursday night... with Ai wei, Penjang@Pandek, Divya and Shannon.
Me: Neh, thosai satu. Dan.. mutton satu. Oops, I am not supposed to eat this. Hey, we share this k? I will just eat a little bit. *what an easy way to get away for not being able to resist the temptation*
During LTR dinner time..
Me: Eh, I am not supposed to eat duck also la.
And so Panjang and Boss sacrifice their duck rice and teman me to eat some Homeland mee...
Today... char koay teow...
Habis la.. I ate the prawns and the kerang and otak-otak and sesame seeds on the chee cheong fun. The food is so nice.. esp the prawns and the kerang in the char koay teow. Oh my... how to resist the temptation wei? What the crap, man!
Haiyo.. how wei? Today is only the 18th day.. not even a month!
4 comments:
see no evil, hear no evil, eat no evil:-)
Alamak... eat no evil eh? Hahaha.. so susah lar~~~~
just eat larrr
Oh wawawawa... hehehe.. whateverlar~ =)
Post a Comment