It was worth the pain and struggle to go all the way up to Mt. Kinabalu.
I walked on my own most of the time. And after talking with a few friends, then only i realised that actually it can be pretty dangerous to hike alone. ermm..
The whole trip is like my own 'song of ascent'. and indeed, psalm 121 turned out to be very real.
For more pictures, you can go here.
this was taken during the first stop upon reaching KM 1.
South Peak.
We didn't get to see the canggih-manggih sunrise scenery.
It was very cloudy and the wind was blowing very strongly.
We didn't get to see the canggih-manggih sunrise scenery.
It was very cloudy and the wind was blowing very strongly.
as a conclusion, it was a really good trip. i didn't expect myself to reach the summit and get the colourful cert. :p
I am truly thankful that God has sustained me throughout the journey. He has been my help thus far.
I am truly thankful that God has sustained me throughout the journey. He has been my help thus far.
No comments:
Post a Comment