
But it don't snow here
It stays pretty green
It stays pretty green
...
i am going to make a lot of money
Then I'm going to quit this crazy scene
....
I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
~River, Joni Mitchell~
Then I'm going to quit this crazy scene
....
I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
~River, Joni Mitchell~
welcome back, jia!
2 comments:
Welcome back, Jia!
Stay strong, the crazy scene doesn't last forever. :-)
thanks ben. it will take a commercial break during cny. :P
Post a Comment