because it frees you up to try something else.
and because i HAVE TRIED and i have given enough.
I think not too. You know how everyone is brought up to believe that giving up is bad?I think there are times we just need to derail the train, crash the flight, whatever.
smash the car. trash the bicycle
Overturn the bus, sink the ship.
bomb the building, tear the contract (i so cannot wait to do this), smash the glass, delete the blog.I WANT TO SLEDGE HAMMER A WALL ONE DAY! THIS IS ON MY BUCKET LIST!
haha.. yeah. me too.. sledge a hammar, turn the table, throw the chair to the wall, .. hehe
Post a Comment
7 comments:
because it frees you up to try something else.
and because i HAVE TRIED and i have given enough.
I think not too. You know how everyone is brought up to believe that giving up is bad?
I think there are times we just need to derail the train, crash the flight, whatever.
smash the car. trash the bicycle
Overturn the bus, sink the ship.
bomb the building, tear the contract (i so cannot wait to do this), smash the glass, delete the blog.
I WANT TO SLEDGE HAMMER A WALL ONE DAY! THIS IS ON MY BUCKET LIST!
haha.. yeah. me too.. sledge a hammar, turn the table, throw the chair to the wall, .. hehe
Post a Comment