Tuesday, September 9, 2008

d i s a r r a y.

Struggling between the facts and fiction
I’m alone
But I'm alive
Everyone around me is trying to make a statement, then there's me
I’m just trying to survive

Someday I'm gonna find it
Wish I knew what I was looking for
Inside the disarray
I woke up this morning
Don’t know where I’m going
But it’s alright
I wouldn't have it any other way
~Disarray, Lifehouse~

2 comments:

Joshua Entol said...

Lets not live a long life,
But live a filled life,

Whoever keeps for him(or her) life,
Will lose it,
But whoever gives God his(or her) life,
Will find it,

As there are more to life,
Than just survive,
But to find the rhyme,
With God's will in our life...

God bless... :P

Jia said...

wow.. entol!!! =)
thanx for the encouragement.
you take care too!!!! =P