Monday, July 28, 2008

why so serious??!!!

A weekend without internet.
A weekend of bumming in the bed.. slept and slept and slept for almost half the Saturday and a huge part of Sunday.. woke up just for meal time and to try whether the stupid internet connection is working or not, woke up just for service, woke up for the jogging thingy...

I began to see how lonely it could be to stay in my room. Really.
"Why.... so..... serious???!!"

I am very upset with the things my mum and my youngest sister told me.
I can't be ignorant and indifferent about that but I have no idea what I should do.
or how I should respond to it.
It makes me felt like a jerk.
"Why.... so..... serious???!!"

I am disappointed. frustrated. sad. confused. and the list goes on.
"Why.... so..... serious???!!"

I don't want to see that person repeating the same mistake. =|
"Why.... so..... serious???!!"

See beyond the smiles and laughters and the 'okays'.
and you'll find me.

4 comments:

Suit Lin said...

Yeah lo, the room is very lonely.

U getting pretty deep already with your posts.

"Why... so... emo????" :P

Take Care, darling.

Anonymous said...

lonely eh?

need some company?

babe* said...

don't so stress la.. we love you k... don't go around shooting/killing anyone....

Jia said...

Suitlin > haha... the Joker inspired me with the line "Why.. so.. serious...???!!" =P

Anon > *speechless* wondering who u are.. haha.. ;P

babe > that's just a dream. i guess it reflects who ganas i could be.. teehee... love u too!!! muaxx