Alright.. here are some picz we took during that 2 days plus around Ipoh.. we went to Kellie's Castle, Gua Tempurung, Foh San Dim Sum, had white coffee... blah blah blah...
Kellie's Castle




Sweemeng, PikTze, AJ, Rachel Babe, and the Econica girls!(Ziewei, Adele, Jane, Kat)



Munsiong and JH, Munsiong, Rachel Babe and KeeAun, Munsiong and AJ
Econica girls!
haha, I enjoyed taking picz of the Econica girls. They are cekap models! =)
Kat, AJ, Adele, PikTze
Breakfast and lunch at Old Town!

Twin Tower, kononnya...

=)

I like this. Taken from one of the windows in Kellie's castle.
4 comments:
I like that flag-through-the-window picture too. Attempted several shots of my own, but couldn't get the perfect angle.
The flags are not directly outside the centre window (viewed from the centre of the three window frames); need to be viewed from an angle.
Haha.. i can't remember whether i viewed it from the centre of the window frames or not. hehe.. =)
I tried a few shots, waiting for the wind to blow the flags. Hmm, this is the ...erm, nicest I can get la.
Nice pictures and lovely models.
Miss you gals a lot. Send my regards to the rest if they still remember me.
Haha
Hey, Nalika!! So glad to hear from you. =) Hehe.. I am sure that they still remember you!
Post a Comment